Friday, January 21, 2011

Grandparents, Passwords, Snow and Jobs....

Friday, January 21, 2011

1. Cancer - what an ugly, UGLY word. My grandpa has it. My family will meet with the Oncologist today to discuss treatments. Please keep him in your prayers. His mind isn't all there any more and he is being very, very agitated - it is making it even more difficult on my parents.

2. My grandmother's hip replacement went great. She will have to stay for some rehab and some Physical Therapy but other than that she should make a full recovery. Another prayer for her wouldn't hurt :)

3. Ummm, isn't it spring yet? We woke up to a white nasty winter wonderland. I am officially thankful for 4WD....if only it was fuel efficient

4. I had to change my gmail password - I don't remember what I changed it to :( I haven't set  up a recovery email and I don't remember my reset question. I sent a a form into Google so hopefully I can access the blog - the only reason I am on it now is because I didn't log off from the office.

5. It is official, Justin asked me to move in with him this week. I will be moving as soon as my lease is up. I am debating having my lease end early. We are tired of running from house to house, cleaning two houses and upkeep two houses. As nervous as I am about making the move I am way more excited and can't wait to start this next step together.

6. WVU lost to Marshall this week in basketball. That is all I am going to say about that. Very, Very disappointed.

7.  A lot f stuff is going on work wise, I am not sure which path is the right path. I am hoping for some phone calls today and some questions answered before the weekend starts. It would be nice to have a few things in order before the weekend starts.  I am leaving work early today, we are now under a freeze warning and NO ONE is in the office today.

Have a good weekend everyone, and to read more fragments head on over to Conversiondiary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment