Friday, January 21, 2011
2. My grandmother's hip replacement went great. She will have to stay for some rehab and some Physical Therapy but other than that she should make a full recovery. Another prayer for her wouldn't hurt :)
3. Ummm, isn't it spring yet? We woke up to a white nasty winter wonderland. I am officially thankful for 4WD....if only it was fuel efficient
4. I had to change my gmail password - I don't remember what I changed it to :( I haven't set up a recovery email and I don't remember my reset question. I sent a a form into Google so hopefully I can access the blog - the only reason I am on it now is because I didn't log off from the office.
5. It is official, Justin asked me to move in with him this week. I will be moving as soon as my lease is up. I am debating having my lease end early. We are tired of running from house to house, cleaning two houses and upkeep two houses. As nervous as I am about making the move I am way more excited and can't wait to start this next step together.
6. WVU lost to Marshall this week in basketball. That is all I am going to say about that. Very, Very disappointed.
7. A lot f stuff is going on work wise, I am not sure which path is the right path. I am hoping for some phone calls today and some questions answered before the weekend starts. It would be nice to have a few things in order before the weekend starts. I am leaving work early today, we are now under a freeze warning and NO ONE is in the office today.
Have a good weekend everyone, and to read more fragments head on over to Conversiondiary.com