Instead of the boring recap that promises to post more often, I am taking a page (is that a correct term?) from Ree's Blog and highlighting things that make The Hubs and I different.
1. He loves to hunt (animals)
I love to hunt good deals.
2. He is an only child.
I have a brother.
3. He has an engineer brain.
My brain teaches preschool.
4. He is practical and thinks things through carefully.
I, on the other hand, do things in whim. My emotions often get the best of me.
5. He loves the snow, cold and mountains.
I need sand, ocean and sun.
6. He keeps his car organized.
My car may have french fries in it...from years ago.
7. He likes to watch hunting/fishing shows.
I like Gretchen, Tamra, Kyle, NeNe, Kim,
8. He doesn't like fruit,
Fruit is what I live for
9. He loves coffee,
I love overpriced, non coffee drinks.
10. He picks up snakes, plays with them and then sets them free,
I cry, run and scream at him to behead them. He doesn't.
11. He likes to go to bed at a decent hour and wake up early.
I get hooked on NeNe, Gretchen and Bravo and go to bed as the sun comes up.
12. He has a physical and mental job.
Mine is all mental.
13. He is strong.
I am not.
14. He loves fish, sushi and things that live in the sea.
I like veggies.
15. Stolen from Ree, it fits us perfect - He reads things slowly and carefully, and retains every word.