Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today is my last day of work. 43 hours of work this week over by Thursday. I am tired, exhausted and ready for sleep... But that isn't an option till Sunday.

We are going home tonight to be with my parents as my Dad faces a pretty scary surgery tomorrow. The C word is a slight possibly at this point. We could use some BIG prayers, please.

Saturday morning, in the wee hours we will be heading *like 3am* back to Morgantown to get in line for ESPN College Game Day. We will hang out till it starts at 8 stay till its over then go home and CRASH till we get up for the game, I am hoping to to start tailgating at 4. It will be a long but AWESOME weekend.

I can not wait for Saturday. I am praying that everything is great with my dad and we really can enjoy ourselves Saturday.... It is honestly the biggest college football game for WVU in my lifetime!

1 comment:

  1. Quality content always attract people's attentions. By keeping in mind this statement majority of people look for writing services and they are willing to pay high amount for such services. Now you don't need to pay heavy amounts or wait for long time as we are providing best services at AssignmentReview http://www.assignmentreview.com/reviews website all over the world in extremely sensible rate. Don't waste time on exploring different website get our trusted services today.

    ReplyDelete