Wednesday, July 25, 2012

10 nights.

Ten. 1-0. That's how many sleeps I have as a Miss. not a Mrs. - I can't believe it. Every day I get a little more excited, a little more happier and a little more in shock... Shock that I get to marry my best friend. The person I know that will be by my side no.matter.what!


Wedding plans are coming to a halt. Florist, DJs and caterers are making final calls to me and we are in full swing. 


I work this week and only Tuesday next week ( I work 4-10s, I have off every Monday). I am a sappy mess. I am so ready to start this new chapter in our book, but I am also very sappy and emotional. I swear I am keeping Kleenex's stock up.


Cake has finally been decided. First Song, I can't tell... but it is perfect. I have a few surprises for my soon to be hubs that I can't post - I have wedding stuff that I want to post too, but I can't post till after our day is complete.

I promises pictures soon after the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment