Monday, January 12, 2015

Sunday Funday...

Justin worked all day yesterday. I did some projects around the house. The one big thing we are planning on tackling today? Our garage. Since moving in September it has been our collect all. Don't want to unpack a box - great put it in the garage! Don't know what to do with it - Great put it in the garage!You get the picture. What do you do in your garage to keep it organized? How to you keep it from being the catch all of unwanted or misplaced goods?

Some of the things I am drooling over for our garage...

Please?!!?!? Can my shelves look like this?

Nothing super special, just organized!! 

We have to do something about our recycling! 

I just want everything organized!

Some key helpers.. 



9 comments:

  1. Great work! Guys, you rock! Would you like to do the same with the garage of our http://gurucoursework.com/ office? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work in medical paper writing service. For the most part this is a remote work, and I work from home. The more you are at home, the more you notice izyanov. I struggle with this problem since. I do every two hours, and try to make a break for it time to streamline your home. It helps me to keep it clean and tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. garage its a place where magic happens. Who knows, maybe you are new Steve Jobs and going to do something cool in your garage?) You are not going to do some homework or pay for essay online for example, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really had assignment writers servirce australia
    a great time with your post! I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this! Well written! assignment help australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have very cool happened! My guy recently finished repairing the garage) He plans to develop his business there) In the garage there is a corner for our dog) He likes to spend time there) I upload his photos to cesar canine dog food reviews. Do you have a dog in the garage?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is nice article from you , this is informative stuff . Hope more articles from you . I also want to share some information about Signova Group

    ReplyDelete