Friday, November 4, 2011

7 Quick Takes


  1. It is going to be 50 degrees for the next 5 days or so. I am hoping the warm weather continues but I will be thankful for whatever I can get! I am dreading the winter cold and snow! 
  2. My work has decided to close down for even more days around the holidays. I am SUPER excited. I have also taken the first week off in January so we can go to Florida to visit Justin's parents.
  3. If you haven't heard WVU is moving to the Big 12. I am very excited and can't wait to make a tour of Texas/Oklahoma soon!
  4. Justin and I handed out candy last week, I couldn't believe how many people Trick or Treated for infants (I mean actually wanted children under 1 year to have their own bag of candy)
  5. So in 2 years 8 months I will be 30. Crappppppppp
  6. Do ya'll Pinterest? If not, start and be my friend. You will LOVE IT! If you need an invite let me know :)
  7. Sunday we have to take Justin's mom to the airport, we are going to miss her! But I am excited about IKEA, DSW Shoes and even maybe Cabellas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment