Thursday, June 7, 2012

Funk....

Things are going OK and life is busy. Nothing seems off but everything seems so hectic and life isn't slowing down. I am pretty sure all the extras and stress of life I am in a funk. I know it sounds silly because life is going so well, but I am just not feeling 100% like myself. Never mind that my period cycles are so screwy and I think I should be starting any day now - that stress and hormonal craziness. Running is going Ok, we are not going every other night like I'd hope for but we are going. And for some reason this time, I am hating the thought of going. I used to love my run nights. Crave them. This time, I cry, kick and scream before heading outside. Poor Justin. I am not sure what is going on.

I am sure that in a few weeks things will get back to normal, and I can't wait. I am just wondering and making sure I am not alone in getting funks?

No comments:

Post a Comment