Neely and Amber have teamed up for another linky party. If you haven't been to Neely's blog yet today, go look and read some of the best "It's Oks..."
- To be totally planning a wedding and not have a ring...
- To have more shows on my DVR than hours in a day, This new Fall TV line up is AWESOME!
- That I went to sleep at 8:30 this week
- that my Boston Terror is my child
- To be a tad homesick
- That I've already crashed and burned on the eating and healthy choices/exercise this week
- That I dream about going back to school but have no idea for what
- To be a total slacker in the cooking, cleaning and home management area the past few weeks
- To have more laundry than 10 frat boys
- To look at Pinterest 1000303040034 times a day and STILL find amazing new things!
- To be 2 minutes late for work because I couldn't stop kissing him
- To avoid/ignore calls
- To listen to John Mayer or Jack Johnson every single day at some point