Tuesday, January 31, 2012

13.9

That's how many pounds I am down. I am hopeful that next Monday will bring 1.1lbs at least so I can be at the 15lbs mark.

I have 44.1lbs left before I want to try on a wedding dress. I am hoping that by the end of May I will be close enough to try on a dress. That gives me 4 months. I know I can do this. Weight Watchers is such an awesome program, if you are on the fence or considering it - I whole heartily say DO IT!



One of the things I really need to start doing is getting active. I have the treadmill, it is just at my parents. I am hoping come March I will be able to start running C25k again . I have to get moving!

Do you have any tips on how to move in the winter? What about weight watcher recipes?

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I randomly found you through a comment on Mama Laughlin. I'm not yet brave enough to make my weight loss blog public, but I wanted to say you inspire me! I am hoping to lose a total of 70 pounds and I've almost lost 6 in 3 weeks (sick = sedentary). If I get up the nerve to go public I'll leave it in a comment. Until then, thanks for your inspiration! You are doing awesome!!!
    PS - yes, photographers are crazy expensive, but do it! I went with a photographer friend of my moms who offered to do it for free (mom flew her across the US and paid for a hotel). She didn't capture one photo of me and my bridesmaids and it still makes me sick to this day when I look through the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking time to stop and offer spport! Congrats on your 6lb loss! It is hard work but such a reward in the end! When you are ready to make your blog public let me know! I'd love to check it out :)

      I am sorry about your photographer! I am hoping ours is worth it!!!

      Thanks for reading and good luck on your journey!

      Delete
  2. The winter months can be so hard excercise wise. Thankfully, we've had quite a few really nice days where I can go outside to run! But otherwise, I try to use my treadmill, stationary bike, or workout DVDs. Great job on the losses!

    ReplyDelete