Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wedding Update...

Things are moving very slowly here! We are still searching for a venue and waiting for call backs. Hopefully soon we will have some concrete details and things will start following in place. Here are the things we have done or just updates. I am sure no one else cares and I totally get that! But this will help me remember our special day 20 years from now :)


  • We have set the date! August 4, 2012. 
  • We have picked our colors... I think
  • We were supposed to go look at some venues but the winter weather put a damper on any traveling today! 
  • I have contacted a lovely lady at a local rental company, I think she will be a life saver.
  • We are currently trying to find a great save the date... any ideas
  • Pinterest has been a life saver
  • My mom has been on the ball and totally pinning things left and right. 
  • Honeymoon mode of transportation is a cruise --- details are still sketchy
  • photographers are EXTREMELY expensive. 
  • The wedding diets have started and so far we are doing really well!
  • We have a budget agreed on - but not spent a penny yet
  • I have asked all my girls, he still lacking on the boys
  • Bachelor and bachelorette parties are in the works...
  • We really need to find a venue!!!
I thought I'd be a lot more stressed and anxious about everything but strangely I am really calm! I am just anxious to start the next journey with my best friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment