Sunday, January 15, 2012

First week of WW (almost)

Well tomorrow is the dreaded weigh in. I have done well for the most part and surprisingly I feel better just after one week of trying to move more, eat less and drink a lot more water. I had a few weak moments this week and with the start of AF I knew it would be tough, I did ok though and made it through. I have been making better choices and really thinking twice before eating anything. I am nervous, anxious and excited to step on the scale tomorrow.

Today we are taking Justin's mom back to the airport. I am not sure if we will stop at IKEA or do any shopping - it is a little too cold for anything outdoors if you ask me (8 degrees here).

The snow ruined our plans to go home to see my parents and get the treadmill. I have to start moving more. I felt so much better when I was active! How do you cold weather girls stay active in the winter? Any tips?

I am doing a guest post this week for one of my favorite weight loss blog. I am excited to share more of my story on her site and hopeful that I will in turn gain some support!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have to do a teacher's in-service tomorrow :( So no Monday off for me! I will gladly go back to my 4/10s next week though!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment