Saturday, March 26, 2011

Catch up...

After a million trips last weekend and a lot of sleepless nights, I am officially moved in with Justin. Now, moved in in the sense that all my stuff is here. I am living in boxes and chaos but I am here. Today is the day I will unpack and organize. That's my goal at least.

We have had a long weekend. We had a bad storm that killed our power. This wouldn't be such a big deal but Justin's parent's house has to be kept on a generator due to flooding in the basement and a pump in the basement. Again not a big deal if the generator would have started within the first three hours of trying. And usually this wouldn't keep us up all night but Justin's parents were at the beach house so it was our issue. The next night we went to bed at 6:30, lol.

I started my new job this week. So far so good. I feel like this is where my heart is telling me to be and I really am glad I made this choice.

Other than that this week has been pretty normal. We are just trying to get the house organized, get used to the new schedule and figure out how to make everything work for the both of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment