Friday, March 18, 2011

Goodbye Old, Hello New

1. Today is my last day at my current job. I am not nearly as sad as I thought I'd be. I am excited. Excited to see what the future holds and where my new job will take me.
2. This weekend is my last weekend in my apartment. In another two loads of stuff I will be officially living with Justin. Home is where the heart is....
3. Today we left Buster for the first time ALL day at the new house. Justin's dad is stopping by a little after 4 to check on him and give him a potty break since we will be home late (we are gathering another load today). It is a trial run that  needs  HAS to do well. He will be home for 8-9 hours a day now....
4. It is amazing weather here today. Perfect for moving. Please say a prayer that the rain holds off.
5. Last night I tried my first green beer. Please don't laugh.
6. I really wasn't sure how I would feel - new job, new house lots of new in my life. But I am 100% at peace with my choices and feel really REALLY good about everything. Justin seems to be too, at least I hope he is. HA
7. And last but not least, How 'bout those Mountaineers?! I love March Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment