Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Birthday...

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN!!!

Today, the love of my life turns 25. I couldn't be more proud of him! He quit a job he didn't love to go back to school full time. It hasn't been the easist path but we are doing it. He is the most selfless person I know. He truly is a Saint, if you knew me you'd agree. He doesn't do anything half way, he always has given me 110% and came with the attitude if we are going to do this - we are going to do it well and do it right.

Not one day has passed that he hasn't shown me how much he loves and cares about me. I never wonder with him, never question anything and just know that he is exactly what my heart was searching for.



Happy Birthday, best friend.  I could NOT ask for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment