Saturday, December 10, 2011

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

  • Like everyone, our December is packed. Even though I get stressed, a little extra grouchy and emotional...I secretly  LOVE this hustle and bustle. Our house is 99.9% done being decorated. I have suddenly got the urge to go all out this year and have been spending a lot of time in Michael's and The Dollar Tree getting crafty things. Thanks to Pinterest I have been having lots of fun! 
  • I have a good start on gifts. We still have a lot left to buy but nothing that will be too serious. I am pretty sure Jusitn hasn't started yet ;) I even wrapped some this morning while he was hunting. I just have to now clean up my wrapping mess. And as a side note - I am done buying cheap wrapping paper. Everything I wrapped somehow managed to tear the paper a little.
  • We are going to out first Bowl game in January. Sine we will already be in Florida we decided to drive a little further and go see WVU take on Clemson in the Orange Bowl. I am very, VERY excited!!
  • My family is coming up tomorrow, we are very excited to have company - however I probably should start dusting, ASAP.
  • I got my first just because we our thankful for you present at work yesterday - it is nice to appreciated :)
  • I hope everyone has a great weekend, I am going to go clean and watch a marathon of How I Met Your Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment