Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Please take a look over at Rebecca's Blog to see what others are thankful for this week...

  • That tomorrow at 6pm we are on our way to Flordia. We are going to be brave and drive strait through, if needed we are going to be even more brave and sleep in a rest stop for a few hours...
  • That I will spend the last day of this calendar year with my better half being at my favoirte place...The beach
  • Justin, he turns a gulping 25 in two days. Don't ask how much older I am ;)
  • Hot chocolate, whipped cream and sprinkles...
  • Hope for a great 2012
  • Google, no seriously, I'd be  lost without it
  • Orange Bowl tickets on the lower level that did not cost us a pretty penny.
  • And it of course - my friends, family and all of you :)

1 comment:

  1. There is a great big rest stop just over the border in South Carolina that is good for napping!

    Safe travels and bring home a winner please!!!

    Thanks for joining me :).

    ReplyDelete