- I love water. Ocean, baths, lake and rivers (I don't swim in the last two bc of snakes but I still love to be near them!). There is something calming about water to me.
- I have one younger brother
- I turn 30 in August
- Justin and I became homeowners in September 2013
- I got married on 8-4-12. We had an outdoor wedding with a barn reception.
- I have two Boston Terrors :) They are loved, spoiled and very much a part of our family.
- I love trashy reality TV
- My husband is truly my greatest gift
- I get mad in 2 seconds flat and am usually over it with in 30 seconds. I have extreme emotions
- I have a sweet tooth
- I love traveling
- I love food, eating new things!
- When I was little I used to be pretend I was a mermaid... (the water obsession started early)
- Want to buy something? Call me first - I have a coupon!
- I can't wait to be a mother
- I debate getting a new car every single day ( I really love my Jeep though)
- Recently, I have the desire to move - I want land and room for our family. Our current house is our 5 year plan.
- I get annoyed when people don't shovel their sidewalks, driveways and steps. My husband created this annoyance lol - he is very methodical about our driveways and I love him for it!
- I want to go to Paris, Alaska and South Africa.
- I read blogs every single day.
- If I start to read a book, I can't stop until it is finished. This is the reason I don't start books on weeknights.
- I take pride in giving good gifts and a I am horrible person to give a gift to. I don't have wants.
- Music is meant to be played loud.
- I love old school rap
- I am blessed with far more than I ever deserve, but I am thankful for it all!
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
25 things you didn't know about me....
Since a lot of you are new here I thought I'd tell you a little bit about me... Feel free to leave me tidbits about you in the comment section :)
Labels: about me