Tuesday, January 28, 2014

25 things you didn't know about me....

Since a lot of you are new here I thought I'd tell you a little bit about me... Feel free to leave me tidbits about you in the comment section :)


  1. I love water. Ocean, baths, lake and rivers (I don't swim in the last two bc of snakes but I still love to be near them!). There is something calming about water to me.
  2. I have one younger brother 
  3. I turn 30 in August
  4. Justin and I became homeowners in September 2013
  5. I got married on 8-4-12. We had an outdoor wedding with a barn reception.
  6. I have two Boston Terrors :) They are loved, spoiled and very much a part of our family.
  7. I love trashy reality TV
  8. My husband is truly my greatest gift
  9. I get mad in 2 seconds flat and am usually over it with in 30 seconds. I have extreme emotions
  10. I have a sweet tooth
  11. I love traveling
  12. I love food, eating new things!
  13. When I was little I used to be pretend I was a mermaid... (the water obsession started early)
  14. Want to buy something? Call me first - I have a coupon!
  15. I can't wait to be a mother
  16. I debate getting a new car every single day ( I really love my Jeep though)
  17. Recently, I have the desire to move - I want land and room for our family. Our current house is our 5 year plan.
  18. I get annoyed when people don't shovel their sidewalks, driveways and steps. My husband created this annoyance lol - he is very methodical about our driveways and I love him for it!
  19. I want to go to Paris, Alaska and South Africa.
  20. I read blogs every single day.
  21. If  I start to read a book, I can't stop until it is finished. This is the reason I don't start books on weeknights.
  22. I take pride in giving good gifts and a I am horrible person to give a gift to. I don't have wants. 
  23. Music is meant to be played loud.
  24. I love old school rap
  25. I am blessed with far more than I ever deserve, but I am thankful for it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment