Friday, January 10, 2014


Today, I was smart. I packed my Progressive soup, Special K Crackers, Laughing Cow, water and fruit - ready for lunch and snacks... Then we were gifted Chick-fil-a for lunch. I was so excited not to see those crispy little nuggets on a tray - because those, those are my favorite. I did eat a wrap (no dressing) 340 calories, not horrible..... What is horrible is the chocolate chip cookie I ate - my goodness it was good and the 8oz of sweet tea. Now, I am not calling today a failure - actually it hasn't been bad. I am on track with my points and my dinner is pre-planned so I will be good there - my cheat of a cookie and tea didn't put me over. So I am feeling pretty well with my choices today.


In other news, I caught up on Biggest Loser last night. I wasn't sad about who went home this week. I just don't have the connection with that contest that I do with others... That show inspires me, I know I don't have the resources and time that the contestants have while they're on the show - but I love watching and and hearing the weight loss stories.
Marie Pearl Marie's story, well I totally relate. She started doing the Biggest Loser to lose weight to have a baby. One of my main reasons to start this weight loss journey again.  Do you watch? Who are you hoping is the Biggest Loser?


We are expecting warmer temperatures this weekend. Finally we are out of the negatives! We have to clean out our garage. Since we moved in our house in September our garage has been a catch all - a place where boxes of unorganized stuff goes to die. I am hoping to get a handle on it some of the chaos this weekend!

Weekends are usually harder for me to stay on track. We typically eat and snack on whatever we want. That will have to change this weekend! I will let you know how that goes!

Thanks for everyone that has stopped by or sent well wishes, your support and interest is exactly why I decided to sign up for this Challenge! Have a great weekend!














1 comment:

  1. Hi! New follower, found you thru Mama Laughlin's blog!! Love your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete