Saturday, January 11, 2014

Meal Planning....

I grocery shop once a week. I detest grocery shopping. Well it isn't the grocery shopping I hate, it is more the putting it away and spending a ton of money on food. Justin and I both like to eat good food. We both enjoy cooking. So any lifestyle change I am going to make, has to include cooking.

Each week I sit down (usually on Sunday) and Pinterest like it is my job. I have found some good recipes but we are slowly getting burnt out on them. We need easy, healthy, cost effective ideas. I get home around 6, Justin a few minutes before that; so we don't want to spend forever in the kitchen during the week.

These are a few of my meal ideas for next week. Do you have anything  you love and enjoy making? PLEASE Share :)

Monday we are eating out before a basketball game....

And in no particular order here are our dinners for the next week...


Chicken in Creamy Onion Sauce, Asparagus and Carrots






Chicken and Shells and a tossed salad
Image for Weight Watchers Cheese and Chicken Shells – Healthy Low Calories Recipes


These are def going to be dessert one night, they are one of my favorite treats...
Cookies and Cream Shake



Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps with stir fried Veggies
Make It Tonight: Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps: Flash:I absolutely love this recipe for Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. It makes the perfect crowd-pleasing appetizer for the weekend and the leftovers serve as a great light lunch during the week.The best part: You get the full-on flavor without the...


Skinny Turkey wraps with Baked Sweet Potatoes and Cottage Cheese
I use low carb/calorie wraps,turkey bacon, LF or Cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes and FF Honey Mustard
Skinny Turkey Ranch Club Wrap. Solid thinking for lunches...

Any ideas on how to improve - I am open for suggestions! Ideas! Tips!



No comments:

Post a Comment