- We spent a lot of the month watching basketball games at the Coliseum
- Justin was on off shifts for two weeks, I did not sleep
- Justin's Grandma got to leave the nursing home facility and return home :)
|Pre Brantley Gilbert|
- We decided to build a house - after a lot of house hunting
- We celebrated my Dad's birthday (51st)
- Our wedding invites were featured in WV Wedding Magazine
- We went to see Brantley Gilbert
|Adult Spring Break looks so much different that college spring break|
- We kidnapped our two dear friends and headed on an adult Spring Break in Ormond Beach. We had the best time
- I sat next to Bob Huggins during dinner. It was an awesome night - I totally creeped on my favorite coach!
- Our house broke ground! We started building our house!!
|It will be a house sooner than later|
|Olive loves to play cards too|
- On our beach trip, our friends taught us Euchre - we spent many nights playing!
- We spent many days/nights at Lowe's picking out stuff for our new house.
- The NFL draft was huge for WVU fans this year!
- Justin killed his first wild turkey - we used it to create an awesome Mother's Day feast
- Work was exhausting - Mother's Day Tea & Preschool Graduation
- We spent more time at Lowe's & housing supply stores - it was a weekend tradition
|Mom and her babies|
- We went to see Brad Paisley
- I was Captain of the first family Relay for Life Team
- I got to feed a giraffe at the zoo on a school field trip
- Celebrated with a dear high school friend at her baby shower
- We booked our tickets to St. Maarten (December trip)
- Spent the 4th with our dear friends, BBQ, cards (more Euchre, and sunshine)
- Parents came up and visited, visited Cooper's Rock with parents for first time
- Spent a weekend with friends in Charleston, WV
|Hot dogs on the 4th|
- I turned 29
- We moved in with our friends for 2 weeks while we waited to close on our home
- My best friend moved to St. Maarten to start an incredible journey
- We celebrated our first anniversary with a trip to Washington, PA - some shopping, yummy food and just a chance to be together
- Celebrated Thanksgiving early with friends that wouldn't be in the States in November
|It is ours!!!!|
- We are home owners!!!!
- Unpacking, organizing, and sorting!
- My husband's family lost an amazing father, uncle, friend and husband. Justin's uncle passed away unexpectedly and suddenly. It was extremely heartbreaking.
- The Reds made October baseball a little more bearable
- We had our first Halloween in the new house
- More Football
Brother and I football happy
|My favorite coach|
- We sold Justin's jeep and bought an 4wheeler (quad)
- Justin spent a lot of time in the woods
- We spent an early Thanksgiving at his Mom's - with his grandparents and family
- We spent Thanksgiving at my parents - Rob visited Parkersburg for the first time
- We went shopping late Thanksgiving night
- I participated in Ladies Night with Bob Huggins
- We went to St. Maarten - Oh my was it wonderful
- Justin had a birthday
- We had friends over for NYE - we celebrated the end of a great year with board games, champagne, full bellies and laughter
|Game Night Fun|
- I was off work from Dec 14 - Jan 2
- Justin only worked two days during my break
- We spent Christmas with the our friends and family
I am so thankful for my many blessings of 2013. I hope that you are at peace with 2013 and 2014 is everything you want it to be! Happy New Year!