Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday! How was your weekend?

Saturday Justin had to work for a bit so I relaxed Saturday morning, slept in and caught up on household stuff. After Justin got off work I met him at an outdoorsman event he wanted to go to and then we headed out for an hibachi date. Word to the wise - there is nothing healthy about hibachi lol :) I hate half and didn't bring the other half home. We headed to Lowe's and Kohl's afterwards to do some returning and start pricing blinds.  It wasn't a super exciting day, but we enjoyed being together and crossing some stuff off our to-do list.


Sunday, I went back to Weight Watchers. I was excited to be back in the meetings. (If you are on the fence or not about the meetings/online - Do the Meetings, you have someone holding you accountable, someone who is there week after week to encourage you! It really does help!)
So today begins the tracking. Are any of you on Weight Watchers online, we can be friends on WW :)

During the meeting, one of the ladies was talking about how Weight Watchers is a fresh start each week. You keep track of one week at a time, weigh in - reflect on what was good/bad and what you can improve on and then start over the following week! It is nice taking this one week at a time, small goals seem so much more attainable! Weight Watchers has started a new program called Simply Filling. On this program you don't have to count points - you just simply eat power foods and go from there. I am counting points this week but I may try the new plan in the next few weeks. Right now, I need to count points, watch portions and really monitor what I am eating. 

Today ( I work 4-10s and off Mondays) I am going to take the pups on a walk, it is beautiful here! I have to run to Kroger's, DMV and post office. Hopefully those errands won't take too long. Tonight The Husband and I are going to watch The Mountaineers (WVU) play Texas. We are going to eat at Panera and I am not going to get the most delicious roasted pecans at the basketball game - those are my weakness :)

How was your weekend? Did you make healthy choices? Did you start something new/different?

2 comments:

  1. Education has enabled societies to prosper both socially and economically by enabling them to develop common culture and values. In the society acquire new approaches in life like help in writing dissertation that build opinions in social and individual life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am agree but good notes on friday have always worked well for me when it comes to making Monday much better. coursework assistance

    ReplyDelete