Friday, February 7, 2014

5 on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

I am linking up today for 5 on Friday!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!



1. Guess what is in the forecast this weekend?? More snow! Justin and I have been getting extra snow clothes the past few days, we usually have one good snow storm a year and then flurries here and there. Not this year!
 

We love our new house but wish it had more land! We have been riding our 4 wheeler when we can and I am hoping we get enough snow this weekend to go sled riding :)

2. Goals - I am working on my goal post (haha blog post, not football). I am hoping to have it ready for Monday! I am going to try and break up my goals in to two week increments. I am hoping that helps me stay on track.  Small steps, small steps.
                                                       People with clear, written #goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.

3. I have been asked a few times if I have any other form of social media that I use regularly. I am a huge Instagram fan! If you are on Instagram come find me! I post lots of dog pictures and pictures of silliness! It will let you get a better look at my daily, boring life. And let you meet Olive and Buster!




4. I made another Pinterest project last night. My poor husband has been at work for the last 24 hours straight :( So I got crafty while he was away.  I wonder if he will even be awake enough to notice ( I put it in the bathroom)
http://supersavingsblog.blogspot.ca/2012/02/my-husbands-valentines-day-gift-i-love.html




 5. Friday is my meal planning day. I am in desperate need of some ideas! What meals are you making that you love and that are healthy? So far I know I am making these:
Mexican Pizza 1 low-carb tortilla ¼ c. marinara sauce  1 oz. lite shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey jack, or Mexican blend)  ¼ c. thinly sliced red onions    Spread sauce onto tortilla, add cheese and onions on top and bake in toaster oven at 350° for 5-7 minutes.   175 calories
YUMMMM


I made these Taco Cupcakes for a potluck yesterday, and they were fantastic!!  Next time I will use ground turkey, just to lighten them up a bit.  Serve with a tomato and avocado salad and you'll have a satisfying, low calorie meal.
Don't these look so good?



HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Often girls are considered more hardworking as compare to boys because they've manage home as well as their field work. I am pleased to read the story of a girl who have done good job in all fields of her practical life. Now impress others with your custom writings work by getting our trusted services in your cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks yummy. Thank you very much for sharing. Feel free to add more if anything. I am into tasty stuff therefore, I am always open for new recipes. http://findwritingservice.com/blog/smart-workouts-to-lose-weight is a sample of an essay for everyone to see just in case you need help with your college assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing. Goal is something everyone should have once s/he wants to achieve success. http://star-writers.com/blog/underage-drinking-essay-impact-of-alcohol-on-teenagers is a sample of an essay you might want to view as long as it is written well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pleased to read the story of a girl who have done good job in all fields of her practical life.survey bypass

    ReplyDelete