Thursday, February 13, 2014

Update....

We woke up to more snow. They are saying the worst will be over by 2 and there isn't snow in the forecast for days so I am happy! I haven't minded the snow this year but I am ready for spring and sunshine!
My bedroom window view at 7am


 
I have been in a funk this week. Justin has worked late two nights, work has been shoving yummy food in front of my face and I haven't been getting my water intake in as well as I should. Weight Watchers was cancelled due to snow on Sunday and I have went downhill since then. We are heading out of town for the weekend and my hope is to eat well while not being home. (not that being home helped this week) I am nervous and dreading weigh in on Sunday :(

losing weight quotes - Yahoo! Image Search Results

I also was hoping to do a goal post this week, and as you can read, that didn't happen.  Already failed on that goal, lol. But I am going to work on it this weekend and get it up for Monday! 

I am going to go make a cup of coffee and get ready to head to work. Stay safe and warm, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment