Thursday, February 20, 2014

My new favorite Pins...

You may or may not know, I am a Pinterest Addict. I love laying in bed long after the hubs and dogs are snoring softly and browse Pinterest.  I love finding things that are portent to my life and actually helpful. If you don't follow me on Pinterest, you should! Here are a few Pins that may help you!

Need Snack Ideas? These may help....

Looking for a healthy snack on the go, grab one of these! #healthy #snacks on the go

Here's a great weight loss site http://thefatlossfactortruth.com






Want to reward yourself? Debating on what to do?  How to keep track of the rewards -
Here is a cute idea
Weight Loss Reward Chart





What are some of your favorite ways to stay motivated? Favorite Pins? Are you on Pinterest? If so let me know. Feel free to follow me! 





4 comments:

  1. I really like the reward chart and the marbles I currently don't have any rewards in place for weight loss. maybe that is why I am doing sooo bad right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post! I shared it to Google plus and pinned a couple of the charts to my Weight loss board.

    ReplyDelete