Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy Monday

Happy Monday from a snowed in WV girl. We got 13 inches of fresh snow last night and into today. It is beautiful. For the first time in years my school was closed so everyone is enjoying a snow day! I burnt a few calories by shoveling out the driveway. Came inside to warm up, eat a fresh berry salad, Lean Cuisine and catch up on housework :)
This was at 6:45am. 

Looking out my driveway after my husband left.


I went to Weight Watchers yesterday, down 3lbs :) I am happy with that. Diet Bet ends this week, I am excited to post my numbers and take my measurements to see how I have improved. I know I am not going to see big results on my measurements because I haven't been moving as much as I should be, but the scale is moving down so I will take it, for now. 

How was your Super Bowl Sunday? I am a Seahawk fan so I was happy. ( I love the city of Seattle) Although, I do love Peyton. I was happy Seattle won. We didn't do much, we both took our designated spot on the couch and watched the game, the not so great commercials and enjoyed watching the snow come down!
What yummy snacks did you make? Any that were low calorie and healthy? 

Have a great Monday, friends! Let me know what you are doing to keep your week on track!

2 comments:

  1. Over from Meg's blog. I would love to follow u! Can u add a facebook or email to follow? Pretty please...I am starting again. I have stalled out over the last 6 months and am recommitting to getting healthy! 5'8" 200 pounds mom of 2 boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, Good luck on your journey! I am going to get a email feed up this week :) please keep letting me know how you are doing on your weight loss journey! Thanks for following!

      Delete