Monday, February 7, 2011

All you need is Love Challenge



OK So here is Day 1 of the All you need is love Challenge...
The first topic is : When I need some me time I {LOVE} to...
  • Curl up on the couch and watch hours a few episodes of any of The Real Housewives, Teen Mom or any other cheesy reality TV show...

  • Clean, Manic Deep clean - please give me the bleach move over and let me get on my hands and knees and scrub.
  • Run, the weather has been cold, snowy and gross but soon I hope to be back out there



  • My iPhone - really this thing is a Hodge podge but I can blog, face book, chat, text, watch tv, tweet -  pretty much do anything I want while lying on the couch
  •  
     
  • Speaking of laying on the couch - I love to snuggle up in my PJ's with a great book and think about nothing for a few hours

7 comments:

  1. Feel free to come over and clean my house anytime!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me time essentials include PJ's - I agree with you totally!

    Thank you SO much for linking up today! See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE trashy reality tv. It's definitely an addiction of mine when I have free time..

    I have a Droid, so I know how you feel about the iPhone... It definitely um.. caters to my laziness, that's for sure.. Hehe.

    Thanks so much for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm....that sounds like a good day =) Welcome to 20sb, by the way!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  5. real Housewives and Judy Blume two of my favs! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so with you on that last one! Reading is my absolute fave "me" time activity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to get the iphone...a few more days!!

    ReplyDelete