Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE ... Day 3

It is Day 3 of the All You Need Is Love Blog Challenge. 






The question is....


If I could travel anywhere this snowy February, I would {LOVE} to go...

This is easy for me, I am an ocean/beach girl at heart. I love West Virginia and don't think I could ever leave forever, but if I did...it would be somewhere that 90% of the weather was warm and the ocean was my backyard...



Tahiti is on my must see list....



Since Tahiti really isn't the budget for the next few years, I will gladly go to Florida. My cousins live in Fort St. Lucie and Justin's parents have a beach house so I am sure between the two I can find somewhere to stay lol

But honestly, I will gladly go ANYWHERE that is over 60 degrees at this point. Currently is below 0 here and bitter cold :( I am jealous of everyone that is warm and seeing the sun!




4 comments:

  1. oh Tahiti would be AMAZING!

    Thanks for linking up with our challenge! Can't wait to read tomorrow's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those places sound fabulous right now! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tahiti is on my travel list! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, anywhere above 60 would be nice. I'm not down with the below freezing temps :(

    ReplyDelete